EDDA Technology does work that matters with an outstanding team who believes in making a difference for our medical facilities, clinicians and their patients.
Multiple Research Scientist positions are available at EDDA Technology, Princeton, NJ. Responsibilities include:
- Design, implementation, and verification of medical imaging analysis algorithms on 3D and 2D images;
- Design, implementation, and verification of medical robotics applications;
- Conforming to the Company’s standard/procedure of product development;
- Efficiently communicating with project managers and team members on the execution;
- Other job responsibilities as assigned by the management.
Candidates shall meet part of the below qualifications:
- Strong algorithm development skills with in-depth knowledge on medical image analysis/segmentation, image registration, computer vision, deep learning, real-time processing, and GPU programming;
- Strong skills and hands-on experience in designing/controlling robotic arms and its applications to treatment execution, including the design of mechanics to control medical devices;
- 3+ years of experience in the above fields preferred, with excellent software engineering skills in using C/C++ ; Other software skills preferred skills include Python, Tensor Flow, and Keras;
- Strong problem solving skills with quick implementation and verification; Strong team player and highly self motivated individual with desire and ability to learn quickly;
- MS or PhD in CE/EE/CS/Physics/Bio-Engineering/Mechanics.
- Knowledge in human anatomy and interpretation of medical images a plus;
- Hands-on experience and knowledge in DICOM a plus;
Excellent opportunity with a dynamic, growing medical technology solution company.
EDDA Technology is an innovative clinical computer solution provider in diagnostic imaging and analysis. EDDA offers a series of new generation software products to enable early detection of diseases, and to enhance efficiency and precision in diagnosis and treatment. EDDA is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey, and has a subsidiary in Shanghai, China. (www.edda-tech.com)
EDDA offers a competitive salary, performance based incentive stock options, and excellent benefits including medical and dental insurance, vision care, 401k plan, section 125 health and dependent care (flexible spending) accounts, and paid vacations.
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org